January 2020 – Present
Electronic Arts ( San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA )
- Owning implementation of systems, pipelines and tools for active projects.
- Identifying and improvements to the existing codebase.
- Plan against and tackle new challenges that arise during development.
- Contribute to and follow best practices and optimization guidelines
May 2016 – December 2019
Tic Toc Studios LLC ( Burbank, CA, USA )
- Responsible for maintaining the bubble shooter framework.
- Adding new features in existing games based on demands of publishers.
- Creating tools for designers to help ease the process of design in mobile games published by the company.
- Collaborating with artists and producers to get the best possible output.
- Working with producers to identify technical risks and breakdowns for user stories and different game play scenarios.
Feb 2016 – April 2016
Americana Games Studio ( San Francisco, CA, USA )
- Worked in Unity3d in client-server architecture.
- Maintained the client and parsing the data from server to give best possible UX experience for the user.
- Coding in C# with best practices and guidelines given by lead engineer.
- Helped server architecture using Elixir language.
May 2011 – May 2013
Mobile Applications Developer
Hindavi Technologies ( Pune, India )
- Maintained existing applications published by the company for various clients.
- Worked with native languages for each mobile platform – Android ( Java ) and iOS ( Objective C )
- Published an application for local bookstore company called BookChums.